Mentimeter. Mentimeter is a presentation platform that can facilitate resource persons and participants in interacting, whether through polls, comments, questions and answers, or quizzes. Here's the example: https://www.menti.com/alcybz7gjch2 Jamboard Jamboard is a virtual whiteboard that is easily erased by hand and is a medium for you to exchange ideas directly with others. File Jamboard
Since this is like my really really first publication, so idk what should I post here. So as a person whom like to scrolling social media, i have thought about sharing my random file in this blog so here i am. Wow, that was cool. I can share my stuff in here, guess I'm gonna share more meme in here but my lecturer said to us that this blog should be filled with English teaching and some kind like that. So friends, here's some English teaching activities 👉 https://youtu.be/mFv9jYeKAxQ okey friends, so that was all my first blog I hope it can help you in your daily activity, thanks n see ya
Komentar
Posting Komentar